Website Asda Stores Limited
It’s an exciting time for Asda Technology, as we’ve created a number of new roles including a Problem Co-ordinator. We are looking for an individual who has great problem solving skills. If you’re interested in investigating issues to identify root cause and drive permanent long lasting fixes that make a difference, then we would love to hear from you.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Problem Coordinator to work within our Service Operations team in Asda Technology.
- Your primary objectives will be to investigate the cause of IT related incidents, prevent said Incidents from re-occurring by identifying root cause and remediating permanently and minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be permanently solved.
- This role ideally suits an individual who has an understanding of Problem Managements role in an IT department.
- Previous experience of either Incident or Problem Management (or both) function would be a definite advantage.
- His is an intermediate level position within the team, but as Service Operations comprises the largest team within Asda Technology, there is plenty of room for growth and progression further within the function.
- Working as a Problem Coordinator you will be involved in managing proactive and reactive problems from incidents and trend analysis.
- There is no line management responsibility within this role; however, you will have to co-ordinate and work effectively with other support team members based in the UK and internationally, including external suppliers and offshore resources to ensure problems are mitigated and/or eradicated within agreed service levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced working within an IT department / function with strong problem solving skills.
- Proven communication skills with multi levels of an organisation, including interaction with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to drive investigations with technical and non-technical teams.
- Previous experience of a Problem Management function will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail, organisational skills and an ability to demonstrate a methodical approach to data analysis/problem solving.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Leeds, GB
Application Deadline: N/A