Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron (Thailand) Ltd.is a subsidiary wholly owned of Chevron Corporation, the third largest global energy company in terms of global oil reserves, and the fourth largest in terms of global oil and natural gas production.
Established in 1948, Chevron (Thailand) Ltd. has been serving retail and commercial customers in Thailand for over a half a century through its Caltex brand. The company has a nationwide network of approximately 400 retail outlets. It distributes various fuels, including premium and regular gasohol, unleaded gasoline and diesel. Additionally, the company markets and distributes an extensive range of quality lubricants, including automotive engine oil and industrial lubricants.
- Approves expenditures within assigned or delegated authority level and determines/expedites higher approvals as needed.
- Forecasts with entire acquisition team regarding RORO acquisition capital, expense requirement and sales goals based on the requirements of the market.
- Meets with new or competitive Retailers identified to Discuss the advantages of the Caltex Brand and reviews the Retailers plans to construct new sites or rebrand.
- Manages including economic analysis, credit review, supply logistics, agreement preparation, branding, rebranding, image requirements, and training.
- Prepares and endorses branding proposals and works with Investors to align their projects in support of business objectives.
- Provides tools and training to Marketing Assistant (if applicable) and identifies ways to remove barriers when possible.
- Helps identify and steward new Retailers, may be with the help of a Business Consultant, based on the retailer selection process.
- Coordinates site development with appropriate topic expert support groups within the organization including but not limited to: Credit, Legal, Business Planning Group, and Asset
- Optimization Team.
- Manages and provides support on post-acquisition /retention actions including but not limited to RORO (Retailer Owned, Retailer Operated) transactions, de-brands, restructuring deals, and loan conversions.
- Keeps informed of competitive intelligence including acquisition activity.
- Monitors/communicates site’s actual performance versus projections, and actual branding cost versus budgeted cost.
- Communicates performance to team and identifies corrective actions for areas of concern.
- Ability to travel and work in upcountry
- Excellent people skills with ability to work with diverse groups
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in related fields. Retail fuel sales experience is an advantage
- Proficient Microsoft offices Program (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficient English communications skills (speaking, writing, listening and reading)
- At least Bachelor’s degree preferably in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing
- Performance driven, self-motivated and solution orientated
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good teamwork
- Possess valid driving license
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development Sales
Job Location: Bangkok, TH
Application Deadline: N/A