Website Chevron Corporation
Expatriate assignments will not be considered. Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law. Relocation will be considered within Chevron parameters.
- Verifies remaining life calculation, repair recommendations
- Reviews post-repair inspection report for completeness (as per ILAST and API653) and accuracy
- Assess and approves all specified repair/alteration work at designated hold points
- Develops repair scope based on inspection report/API 653 or reviews repair scope submitted by the contractor
- Develop detailed scope for inspection companies based on previous tank history, API 653/ILAST.
- Advises any changes e.g. remaining bottom life, next inspection interval calculation to inspection company
- Reviews cost estimate, BOQ, work method, material spec, welding procedures, ITP before work execution
- Verifies repairs/alterations completed in accordance with provided scope and ITP
- Advises any errors in data and report to inspection company
- Must be flexible in supporting the needs of the facilities as priorities change with the specific business needs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven ability to teach/mentor others.
- Willingness to embrace Chevron Way behavior including supporting diversity and inclusion, leadership, teamwork, and customer focus.
- Demonstrated good written and oral communication skills in English
- Upto date with technological advancement such as drone, in service inspection tools, UT crawlers etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of storage terminal, refinery and/or process plant engineering experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of tank engineering experience – including comprehensive reviews of calculations and drawings for all tank components (per API 650, 653, 2000 and other related codes and standards).
- Proven understanding of tank construction and repair projects from inception (for new tanks) or cleaning (for existing tanks) to start up/commissioning.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: Makati City, PH
Application Deadline: N/A