Website Chevron Corporation
Chevron is one of the world’s leading energy companies, with approximately 48,000 employees working in countries around the world. We explore, produce and transport crude oil and natural gas; refine, market and distribute fuels and other energy products; manufacture and sell petrochemical products; generate power; and develop future energy resources, including biofuels and geothermal energy. To learn more, visit the Explore Chevron website.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
- Reconcile volume summary maintained for each airport against deliveries billed in SAP to capture unbilled transactions.
- Reconcile daily volume reflected in the TICIT Record against the volume reflected in the volume summary maintained for each airport location.
- Check loading errors thru TICIT daily. Validate and clear the error and accordingly update the record.
- Post accrual for unbilled aviation deliveries
- Perform month-end close activities including accounting for airport fees, price lag calculation and reporting, extraction of realization report and generation of volume summary report.
- Review, format and load Aviation data to the Ticket Input Control and Information Tool (TICIT). Ensure correctness of airline customer IATA code, exclusion of non-product sales and completeness of transaction details.
- Calculate and post commissions
- Validate received summary invoice report against data recorded in SAP. Record Assumed Receivable. Perform account clearing of the suspense account
- Record and send invoice for technical service fees. Perform match and clear upon payment.
- Validate and Record Intercompany Payable using Aviation Intercompany Reconciliation (AIR) Tool.
- Reconcile Aviation sales report from HAFCO or Sales Invoice from Caltex Australia Limited against the balances in SAP to check if all invoices are completely processed. Notify the
- International Liaison Analyst in Buenos Aires (HAFCO) or FSS Manila Revenue Team for CAL to check the reason for the fall outs and make the necessary corrections.
- Perform month-end close activities including accruals for third party invoices and posting of offsetting and clearing entries for fees and taxes
Qualification & Experience:
- Enjoys working with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have the propensity to work in a proactive, results-oriented, and customer-focused environment.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance Sales
Job Location: Makati City, PH
Application Deadline: N/A