Have you heard? Express Scripts is now part of Cigna. Together, we’ve got big plans. How big, you ask? We want to change health care to make it more affordable, more personalized, and more focused on helping the whole person to achieve better health outcomes. And that’s only the beginning. Read on to learn more about working with us.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be assisting patients in receiving needed medications to help achieve their dreams of building a family. You’ll be empowered to engage patients, insurance companies, and multiple departments to process orders and ensure timely shipment of medications. This role is very detail oriented and you’ll spend the majority of your day working on our computer system.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You will be busy handling multiple requests at any given time as well as documenting information in our computer system.
- Interact directly with healthcare providers. You’ll research issues on with pharmacist and doctors’ office and provide guidance to our patients about medication coverage.
- Accurately enter prescriptions into our system. Use the knowledge you gain from training, your problem-solving skills and support from your team to accurately enter patient prescriptions.
- You’ll ensure that the medication prescription is accurately entered so it can be evaluated under insurance coverage and dispensed correctly.
- Basic math skills (addition/subtraction/multiplication)
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency and data entry skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid Pharmacy technician license/certification/registration as required by state laws. (We can help with these)
- High School Diploma, or GED
- Relevant experience or a willingness to learn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Warrendale, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A