Express Scripts and Accredo Specialty Pharmacy are now part of Cigna. Together, we’ve got big plans. We want to change health care to make it more affordable, more personalized, and more focused on helping the whole person to achieve better health outcomes. And that’s only the beginning. Read on to learn more about working with us.
As an Eligibility Representative, Patient Access, Accredo, you’ll be part of a dedicated team which helps our specialty pharmacy patients coordinate their medication needs and pharmacy insurance coverage for complex medical conditions such as HIV, rheumatoid arthritis and cancer. This role is on the front lines with patients and doctors offices, responding to phone inquiries and addressing each with care, detail, and most importantly, empathy.
- Juggle multiple tasks without sacrificing attention to detail. You will be busy handling multiple requests at any given time as well as documenting information from your conversations in our computer system.
- Interact directly with healthcare providers. You’ll research issues on benefits coverage with pharmacist and doctors’ office and provide guidance to our patients about medication coverage.
- Help patients get the medication they need. Use the knowledge you gain from training, your problem-solving skills and support from your team to answer patient calls effectively. You’ll coordinate and ensure services are covered under insurance coverage and talk to patients about their deductibles, co-payments, and authorizations.
- General PC knowledge including experience working with Microsoft Office
- Health care experience with knowledge of medical insurance and terminology is preferred and will make you successful in this role!
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Qualification & Experience:
- Customer Service experience
- High School Diploma / GED required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A