Website Frontier Airlines
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
- Starting salary of $15.00 per hour with opportunities for shift premiums and overtime
- For both full-time and part-time roles, Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives (FTonly), paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Flight benefits on other airlines for you and family members (some exclusions apply).
- Part-time and full-time schedules available
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Uniform allowance is provided upon hire and each subsequent year thereafter.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Other duties as assigned by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Perform security searches of Frontier aircraft within the parameters of Frontier’s station security plan.
- Adhere to airport and aircraft security regulations and report any violations and/or potential violations to management.
- Perform turn, overnight and heavy cleaning of aircraft interiors, including removing trash, vacuuming cabin and flight deck carpeting, mopping galley and lavatory floors, cleaning of seat back pockets, tray tables, galleys, lavatories, seat cushions, seat frames, passenger service units, windows, overhead bins, ceilings, and aircraft carpets.
- Stock the aircraft cabin to include safety cards, cabin service guides, airsick bags, and lavatory supplies, as well as stocking additional cleaning supplies in aircraft galleys as directed.
- Drive various vehicles on the ramp area, including (but not limited to) electric carts, vans, box trucks and ramp equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to use a desktop computer to send and receive emails, read company memos and alert bulletins and to complete initial and yearly training courses
- Ability to communicate effectively with all flight and ground crew personnel and follow verbal and written directions given by coordinator, supervisor or manager
- Ability to work while standing, sitting, bending, kneeling and squatting
- Must obtain Customs & Border Protection Seal from US Department of Homeland Security within 30 days of employment.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license required and must be maintained throughout employment.
- Must pass a comprehensive background check (and maintain a clear background when employed).
- Ability to walk on uneven terrain, and climb stairs and ladders
Company: Frontier Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A