We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Leeds Dock campus offers a pool table, table tennis, discounted gym membership, endless local discounts, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Create, develop and implement the site strategy for Dunfermline Broadband Centre of Excellence
- Ensure strong relationships are formed, maintained and improved within the Sales team and across the wider Sky business
- Contribute to the sales business plan, leading as required key tactical and strategic initiatives across on site and across the Sales estate to achieve targets
- Lead Program Managers towards design and implantation of sales Effectiveness Tools for SFDC, Onboarding Program, bonus & spiff programs, FTTP strategy for field & liason for Digital sales.
- Have experience building decks to communicate strategies both up and down in the organization, powerpoint and storytelling skills and experience is a must
- Lead on embedding transformational change programmes ensuring they deliver the expected outcomes
- Contribute to the strategic site and estate wide plans using industry knowledge and/or personal experience to shape our future roadmap
- Build a high-performance culture through coaching and development of direct reports so that they and their teams deliver great operational performance
- Previous experience of delivering change/improvement projects into large operational teams
- A proven record of successfully managing significant budgets and targets
- Led multiple teams and be experienced at managing performance through others
Qualification & Experience:
- Solution orientated, decisive and credible abilities with integrity
- The ability to use industry knowledge and/or personal experience to shape and drive business agenda
- Experience of delivering cultural change at scale
- The skills to demonstrate ability to contribute to the strategic plan
- A passion for customer and employee experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance Sales
Job Location: Isleworth, GB
Application Deadline: N/A