Will be responsible for the high-level technical design, strategy roadmap, and architecture in Beaverton, OR. Will design and develop IT architecture (integrated process, applications, data, and technology) solutions to business problems in alignment with the enterprise architecture direction and standards.
- Will analyze needs and requirements of existing and proposed products and services, applications, and service offerings.
- Will develop technical, structural, and organizational specifications.
- Will assess the compatibility and integration of products and services that are proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
- Will create standards and modeling to monitor and enhance capacity and performance. Will engage in five percent or less domestic and international travel.
- technical design leadership to deliver technical solutions;
- reviewing and analyzing market trends to assist in determining future technological innovations to improve technical efficiency;
- leading technology platform innovation through designing, improving, and implementing new platforms; and
- presenting and developing executive level presentations to explain and receive approval of innovative solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology.
- Experience: six years of overall progressive experience in SAP integration and Java and SAP portals.
- Skills/Requirements: 6 years of experience: (1) SAP portal web applications, including Fiori and U15; (2) SAP cloud platform integration services, including SAP PO;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: Beaverton, OR
Application Deadline: N/A