Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Complete a 10-15 week program on Kroger’s energy team to assist in several areas, including lighting, incentives, solar, motors, ENERGY STAR, maintenance and other assigned tasks within Facility Engineering – Energy. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
- Complete specific internship assignments, as requested.
- Work with energy engineers and management to assist as needed in various projects to implement corporate strategies.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Participate in weekly department meetings.
- Complete cumulative project (summary of internship accomplishments) and present to executive team or appropriate managers.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles
- Student at an accredited college or university
- Excellent time management skills
- Responds to change as a positive challenge
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) and basic engineering tools.
- Ability to think critically and act independently and interdependently
- Proven oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Be self-motivated and driven to complete tasks at hand
Qualification & Experience:
- Involvement in leadership and community activities
- Managing multiple priorities between school, work or extra-curricular activities
- Experience in a professional work environment
- Civil engineer , mechanical engineer or construction management student
- Student must be cleared by the Division of Professional Practice to coop
- Competency in AutoCAD
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: Compton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A