Website Rite Aid
Rite Aid is committed to developing a world class product management organization. This role is a key piece to the digital transformation for Rite Aid. This role offers the opportunity to rebuild from the ground up and position Rite Aid as a best in class digital leader. This role offers the opportunity to work remotely for a Fortune 100 company in a highly visible and important role.
Director of User Experience (UX)/design establishes and drives the overall strategy for design and execution of our innovative product line for our Store of the Future. This is a senior-level role with significant responsibility, creativity, technical expertise, and business sense required.
Our UX team will include designers, researchers, and content strategists, who share a passion for creating quality, usability, and simplicity in a customer experience. User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and innovative products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design.
- Build, lead, and mentor a team of designers, researchers, strategists, and writers.
- Drive design operational efficiencies.
- Establish a design language for Rite Aid and accompanying style guide.
- Lead all phases of user experience product delivery, and collaborate with cross-functional partners and business stakeholders.
- Promotes user driven product improvements.
- Contribute a compelling product vision to consumer shopping with Rite Aid.
- Experience building highly accessible and trusted products.
- 10 years of experience creating strategy and designing mobile and web products in the consumer retail industry.
- Experience building consumer experiences enabled by enterprise services and third-party partnerships.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, design, human-computer interaction or equivalent practical experience.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Information Technology Product Management
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A