Website Rite Aid
The primary purpose of this position is to support the RiteAid Distribution Center with order fulfillment. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
- Pick up ticket backings, shrink wrap, slip sheets, and pick tickets to maintain the cleanliness of the area
- Pick merchandise for store orders from pick slots and pack it in totes and boxes for shipment to the store.
- Load and unload tractor-trailers that deliver store orders or return to the distribution center with returned merchandise.
- Operate equipment used in the Distribution Center.
- Inspect totes for cleanliness and order integrity; place the appropriate store label on the outside of it.
- Replenish merchandise to positions.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed and accurate
- Remove empty pallets
- Identify damaged items for transport to the damage area
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work extended days on a frequent basis.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus minimal warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Minimum age of 18 years old due to the work environment.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Jewell, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A