Website Rite Aid
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure that all equipment in the distribution center is operating properly and that the building is properly maintained. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state/federal laws.
Come work for Rite Aid in their Woodland Distribution Center as a Tech I Mechanic and be apart of this great team! Apply now and let’s talk!
This Full-Time positions starts at $21.94 hr. If you have the experience and knowledge of the essential duties and responsibilities apply for this Full-Time position today!.
This is a Tech I position in a mechanic role in the maintenance department at the Rite Aid warehouse in Woodland.
- Clean, lubricate, and calibrate equipment.
- Perform basic electrical maintenance and simple repair/replace of various electrical circuits and related electronic equipment, using tools such as multi-meters and infrared thermometers.
- Solve problems and meet projected time frames.
- Maintain basic troubleshooting of electrical and mechanical aspects of all Material Handling Equipment on site, including conveyor systems, etc.
- Adjust, reset, repair, or replace adjustable components and wearing components.
- Demonstrate mechanical proficiency of hydraulic and pneumatic systems, and AC/DC electrical motors and drives.
- Follow all preventive maintenance policies and procedures. Troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and restore equipment to service with minimal impact to production.
- Maintain motors, photo eyes, relays, proximity sensors, solenoids, motor starters, tachometers, encoders, etc.
- Perform maintenance on facility equipment (i.e. Dock doors,dock plates, Dock shelters, conveyors, HVAC, and MHE).
- Repair material handling and facility equipment.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Walking within and around the DC with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with industry/warehousing technical terms and processes.
- Ability to work extended days on a frequent basis.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to lift and move totes or cartons up to 50 pounds each
- Ability to read, understand and utilize building blueprints.
- Ability to work weekends on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work day and evening hours.
Qualification & Experience:
- Lockout/Tagout and ARC Flash knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Degree with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field, but not required
- Welding and fabrication experience
- 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the Mechanical or Electrical field
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Woodland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A