Website Rite Aid
Rite Aid is committed to developing a world class product management organization. This role is a key piece to the digital transformation for Rite Aid. This role offers the opportunity to rebuild from the ground up and position Rite Aid as a best in class digital leader. This role offers the opportunity to work remotely for a Fortune 100 company in a highly visible and important role.
The Vice President of Product is responsible for the design, staffing, and leadership of Rite Aid’s Product Management team and processes. In this capacity, the Vice President of Product owns the company’s Product Roadmap and drives Rite Aid’s overall execution of digital customer experience and innovation. This role oversees the product organization, the UX team, and the web analytics organization.
- Create an environment that fosters high quality, metrics-driven experimentation and leads to impactful improvements with brand-positive business impact.
- Drive the end to end product life cycle. This includes: market needs, product vision and strategy, roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, functional specification all the way through to customer enablement and success.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy & plan in collaboration with: marketing, sales, sales enablement, alliances, sales support and product teams.
- Have strategic oversight of pivotal, cross-team and cross-brand initiatives, coordinating across Design, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Data Science.
- Inspire a high performance team to develop the vision for our products, and identify and validate new opportunities.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions.
- Proven ability to motivate high performance teams.
- Fanatical customer empathy
- Deep familiarity with eCommerce technology
- Equivalent of 15+ years of product management or similar experience at a ecommerce organization preferred
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Information Technology Product Management
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A