Our technology team works fast and smart. With San Francisco as our home, we take bringing new tech to market seriously, developing the latest in mobile technologies, scalable architecture, and the coolest in-store client experience. We love what we do and we have fun doing it. The Technology group is comprised of motivated self-starters and true team players that are absolutely integral to the growth of Sephora and our future success.
- Advance the agile SDLC approach to delivery and influence the on-time delivery of projects.
- Focus on designing and implementing systems for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Work collaboratively in a group of passionate developers in a high energy, fast paced and outcome-oriented environment.
- As the liaison between the business area and support team, ensures the understanding of business problems in order to reach the ultimate technical solution that fixes business issues
- Influence the overall vision, contribute to the design and drive the development of technology solutions across the various business units.
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to engage one-on-one at all levels of the organization or present to business and technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Product evaluation through RFI/RFP including working with vendors and internal stakeholder groups to align features, technology, and cost to meeting the business objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or a related field) and / or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of CI/CD process, Jenkins, Git.
- IT delivery experience involving infrastructure and applications through concept, development, validation, deployment, and support.
Qualification & Experience:
- Nice to have – experience with Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, Hibernate, any NoSql systems
- Must have experience in developing microservices.
- Preferred experience in Oracle Commerce.
- Must have strong Database Knowledge.
- Experience in working with any cloud providers like Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS etc.
- 5-8 years of experience in the field of Information Technology including positions in development and systems administration.
- Must have experience with Java/J2EE, Spring Boot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Application Deadline: N/A