Website TJ Maxx
Cloud Security Architect II is a strategic position that partners with key stakeholders in the organization to build cutting edge, well-defined secure solutions for cloud foundation that are aligned to TJX’s cloud-first Strategy. This role will be focusing on architecting the security and regulatory compliance for cloud foundational components in Microsoft Azure. While the role focuses primarily on the what, as opposed to the how, the candidate should be able to contribute and provide thought leadership on the how.
- Drive the adoption of cloud architecture standards, patterns and polices across the enterprise.
- Assist in establishing partnerships with cloud vendors and their ecosystems.
- Experience with guiding organizations on the secure use modern cloud computing platforms to accelerate business objectives
- Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security, compliance controls, and conform to TJX IT security standards.
- Experience with guiding interpersonal governing bodies on how to implement and achieve cloud
- Partner with the cloud Operations team and rest of IT to define an Operating Model for the Cloud.
- Provide consultation on the development of retail products & applications and their migration to Cloud platforms.
- Enable design governance, ensuring alignment to cloud standards and the acceleration of TJX’s Application Modernization Roadmap.
- Establish core architecture principals, patterns and decisions for multi-cloud platforms with a focus on scale and governance.
- Practical experience with a major cloud platform preferably Azure.
- Practical experience with continuous integration concepts and tools including but not limited to Azure DevOps and GitHub
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience with one or more security frameworks (e.g. CSA, CIS)
- Knowledge of the emerging cloud technologies and ecosystem and how to integrate with it
- Experience with identity frameworks including but not limited to
- Works well as part of a team
- Practical experience with prominent Infrastructure as Code tools like Azure Resource Manager (ARM), Terraform, Ansible, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or proven equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience architecting capabilities for large Enterprises
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with DevOps concepts and strategies
- 3 years of experience in security architecture
- Experience architecting, designing, and building cloud services
- 5-10 years of IT experience
- Kubernetes Container experience.
- Security Certifications – CSA CCSK and either ISC2 CCSP or CISSP highly preferred
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: Marlborough, MA
Application Deadline: N/A