Website TJ Maxx
Supervise first shift maintenance staff. Responsible for the upkeep and repair of the equipment, building and grounds. Responsibilities specifically include: the electrical, HVAC, conveyor hi-rackers, transporters, fire prevention equipment and safety programs. Coordinates with local contractors and vendors to obtain high quality, cost effective service equipment.
- Conduct performance appraisals and monitor performance of all associates.
- Monitor the daily operation and directs action as required.
- Coordinates with local contractors and vendors for equipment and services as required.
- Coordinates with the managers and supervisors to establish priorities and schedules the work load to satisfy production needs.
- Orders parts and equipment and obtains services for repair and maintenance of the facility’s equipment.
- Supervise maintenance staff by developing, counseling, motivating and resolving associate relations issues.
- Consults with Maintenance Staff, Engineering and Production Personnel to determine future requirements.
- Maintains efficiency and safety of all equipment.
- Coordinates daily maintenance of equipment.
- Completes reports and records and performs other administrative duties as required.
- Provide a good working atmosphere.
- Strong communication, organizational, and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of electricity, mechanical, construction, plumbing and HVAC.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, trade standards and general practices within the maintenance field.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two years of formal education desired in related field preferred.
- Must have general knowledge of electrical systems, HVAC systems, water systems, building repairs and housekeeping procedures.
- 4-6 years in the maintenance field with experience in supervising mechanics preferred.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- High School Degree plus 3 – 5 years of conveyor systems and powered equipment experience.
Company: TJ Maxx
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Woburn, MA
Application Deadline: N/A